Fibrex® material lasts longer, performs better, and looks beautiful!
Slim profiles give our windows the benefits of less bulky framing and a larger glass area for viewing. With 47 color options to choose from, Fibrex® material can bring the energy efficiency of Renewal by Andersen replacement windows seamlessly into any style of home. Andersen® Corporation has always been on the forefront of window and door technology, and after 30 years of developing and perfecting Fibrex® material, our windows are truly are a class of their own.
Combining the low-maintenance benefits of vinyl and the strength of natural wood, Fibrex® material is an energy efficient insulator with capabilities unique to any other window framing material available. Also, you never have to scrape or repaint again. Fibrex is warranted not to blister, peel, crack, rot, flake, rust, pit, or corrode*.
In addition to the stability, color, and design benefits, the environmental standards that go into making Fibrex® material are what have earned Andersen® Corporation numerous environmental certifications for leadership in using and reclaiming safe materials that reduce indoor off-gassing of harmful chemicals.
- Excellent strength, stability, and durability
- Narrower frames for more glass, view, and light
- Made of reclaimed wood fiber from Andersen® wood milling operations
- Custom sizing
- More glass, less sash than other replacement windows
- Stainable wood veneer interiors available
- Energy Star® Certified
- Energy efficient
- Fibrex® material combines the low maintenance of clad, aluminum, or vinyl with the strength, durability, and energy efficiency of wood.
- Matte surface resembles painted wood finish
*See limited warranty for details.