Renewal by Andersen is the Northwest’s leader in Window and Door replacement. We’re proud to be part of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business over the past 115 years. As a business leader in Alaska, we pride ourselves in giving back to the community within which we live. Our company is a healthy and sustainable organization with a great culture where everyone works hard and has fun together while delivering exceptional, signature customer service. Not only do we strive to transform homes, but to also transform lives.
Are you a servant leader who eats workplace culture for breakfast?
Are you used to being the backbone of an organization?
Can you get a team fired up and excited to smash their goals?
Then RbA is the place for you!
We are seeking highly motivated, driven, and goal oriented individuals to become part of our Proximity Marketing Team!
The Canvassing Manager position is the most integral part of the Proximity Marketing team and the fastest springboard to a long-term career with us.
You will be there to get your team of canvassers out to the field safely every day, get them fired up and excited for the day ahead, and help train and retrain your team members for maximum productivity. You will catch your team members who are struggling before they fall into a slump, and recognize excellence and outstanding performance when you see it.
Most importantly, though, you will be responsible for owning our organization’s culture of positivity, hard work, entrepreneurship, and success. You will show the team, by example, that we are as a world-class brand and company, meaning #1 in the nation, customer satisfaction focused, and hungry for advancement!
So if you’re looking to take your future into your own hands and come alongside an organization that shows no signs of slowing down, apply today!
We look forward to meeting with you soon.
- Hardworking, motivated, and entrepreneurial, you know how to set goals and achieve them. You have experience with direct marketing, sales, and management in some capacity.
- You want the chance to not only earn a more than fair living – you want to be able to move up in the ranks, increasing your own paychecks.
- You are a servant leader at heart. You care deeply for the people around you and are always willing to put their best interests first.
- You believe in leading by example and demonstrating to others how to behave if they want to be successful.
- You have dreams you want to see come true. Good enough is never good enough for you, and you are motivated to set goals and smash them just so you can move on to the next one.
- If this sounds like you, you know where to apply!
What we are looking for:
- Professional, outgoing & friendly personality with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in sales, leadership, management, and/or marketing
- Assertive, self-motivated with strong negotiation skills
- Results oriented
- Working cell phone to call in leads to our inside sales team
What we Offer:
- Hourly Wage + Generous Bonus program! Individual and team performance bonuses!
- Company Apparel!
- Paid Training!
- Future Advancement!
- Experienced management!
If you are interested in working for a very progressive, forward thinking and dynamic team with a century-long established company, please apply immediately to be considered!
Renewal by Andersenis the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has over 100 locations across the United States.
Renewal by Andersen of Alaska is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and conduct background checks and drug screens in order to create a welcoming and safe environment for all team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year