GET PAID WHAT YOU’RE WORTH as an Event Coordinator
Earn great $$$ just for talking to people!
Are you looking for a fun and lucrative position with a fast-growing company?
- Do you thrive in a challenging and fun environment?
- Do you want to work for a company that is well known in the industry and has a fabulous reputation?
- Do you want to earn a lucrative paycheck?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Renewal by Andersen is the place to be. We will provide you with a paid training program!
Become an Event Coordinator for Renewal by Andersen.
The successful candidates chosen for the position will communicate with prospective customers at events, home shows, trade shows, and farmers markets located in and around the local area to generate leads for the in-home sales team to demonstrate and sell replacement window and patio door projections. As well as help with the planning and execution of our own RSVP events at local restaurants around the state. As a lead generation position, this position requires the ability to have conversations with ease, overcome objections and keep a positive attitude.
This is a very independent position and will require travel to/from events with setup items, so reliable transportation is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
This job is for you if:
- You are outgoing and comfortable talking with anyone
- You have the drive and desire to make $$$
- You’re looking for a job with advancement potential
- You have both Saturday and Sunday availability (most events take place on the weekend)
- You want to work for a team that values honesty, transparency, and FUN!!
- $40,000 annual salary
- Aggressive bonus package – earn up to 20% of your base pay
- Flexible schedule
- 2 weeks paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance