Frenchwood® Hinged Patio Doors
Anyone who appreciates the sophisticated appearance of French-style patio doors should think about adding a hinged or outswing Frenchwood® door to their home. You can save up to 28 square feet of interior space by choosing the outswing version. They all feature stainable pine, maple, oak, or prefinished white interior, High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, and crafted mortise-and-tenon joints. You will also get to experience the benefits of an impenetrable water and air sealing system and added security with our full weather strip lining and multiple-point locking system. The outside is covered with a rigid vinyl sheath for an attractive appearance while minimizing the need for maintenance.
Features and Options:
- Traditional French door styling offers doors that can open to either the interior or exterior.
- Features Andersen’s® High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass with proven energy savings technology and an innovative titanium dioxide coating that decreases dirt build-up and reduces water spots up to 99%*
- Features mortis-and-tenon joints with patented dowel construction.
- Full weatherstrip system helps provide maximum resistance to water and air infiltration.
- Choose from a broad range of grille sizes, patterns and finishes to enhance the traditional look of your home. Interior and high-profile exterior grilles can be configured to provide originality or authenticity.
- Exterior patio door frame is covered with a rigid vinyl sheath that maintains an attractive appearance while minimizing maintenance.
- Exterior wood door panel is protected with a long-lasting urethane base finish.*
- Outswing patio door saves up to 28 square feet of interior space.
- Multi-point locking system adds increased level of security.
- Comes with an extensive array of hardware available in 10 different finishes.
*On exterior surface when activated by sunlight.