Narroline® Gliding Patio Doors
A slim, smart design distinguishes this door from other contemporary alternatives. It is modern in appearance while also featuring the same attention to detail and craftsmanship that has been a part synonymous with the trademark of Andersen® for over 115 years.
Narroline® gliding patio doors feature 7 interior colors, 6 exterior colors, 11 hardware options, and 4 different grille options. They come standard with High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, and mortise-and-tenon joints with a full-length weatherstrip to keep out harsh weather and temperature conditions. A sturdy exterior sheath provides protection from the elements and from requiring maintenance. Narroline® patio doors smoothly glide on ball-bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters, which means no more drafts on those cold winter nights or midsummer mosquitoes sneaking into your home.
Features and Options
- Stainable 7 interior color options: white, canvas, stainable pine, sandtone, terratone, black, and dark bronze
- 6 exterior color options: white, canvas, sandtone, terratone, black, and cocoa bean
- 11 different hardware options including white, brushed chrome, satin nickel, bright brass, antique brass, and black
- Slides smoothly and easily on dual ball bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters
- Gliding or retractable fiberglass insect screens available.
- The Exterior wood door panel is protected with a long-lasting urethane base finish.
- Exclusive High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass stays cleaner, reduces water spotting up to 99%*
*On exterior surface when activated by sunlight.