Renewal by Andersen’s Signature Service
It’s our mission to provide you with the best home improvement experience you’ll ever have. We have worked hard over the years to focus on the most important aspects of what we do so that we could improve, optimize and perfect the way we deliver on our promise. Today, that promise is called our Signature Service. It’s a principle we take very personally. So much so, we sign our name to it.
The 3 Pillars of Our Signature Service
SUPERIOR PRODUCT. With Renewal by Andersen of Alaska, you get the product reputation of Andersen Windows with the craftsmanship of local professionals who are passionate about their work. Our exclusive materials and products provide the best in energy efficiency and performance and are warranted not to flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit, or corrode. Twice as strong as vinyl, our Fibrex® material means weathertight seals stay weathertight. Its durable nature means that it can stand up to even the most extreme temperature swings, maintaining its stability and rigidity in all climates.
THE BEST PEOPLE. From our design consultants to our installers and every team member in-between––we are incredibly proud of the people who make up and stand behind the Renewal by Andersen of Alaska name. We hire people who are dedicated to working with individual homeowners and who go the extra mile. People who take pride in their work and care about the products they install. We also care about supporting our community and the locals who live here, which is why our Certified Master Installers are all professionally trained Alaskan craftspeople—experts at installing replacement windows and replacement doors in homes of all shapes, sizes, and styles.
A SUPERIOR PROCESS. We are a full-service window and patio door replacement company—meaning, we own our entire process, from start to finish, allowing us to provide award-winning service. From design and sales through manufacturing, installation, and service, we own the entire process—giving you a single point of contact and the peace of mind that comes from knowing there is one-company accountability, a single point of contact, for the life of your windows.
Why You’ll Love Our Signature Service
There’s no home exactly like yours, which is why we promise to treat your project with the attention and detail it deserves. While we are committed to delivering the best product, people and service, customers often rave that our Signature Service provides additional benefits, including:
- PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION. We are experts at putting in windows year-round, even in the dead of winter. Our installation method helps us work quickly and efficiently, with most jobs completed in just one day. We also take extreme care to clean up after our work and never expose your home to the elements––leaving you with nothing but beautiful windows and a better view.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE & LONG-TERM VALUE. Choosing quality replacement doors and windows not only updates the look of your home, but also improves performance and efficiency which is key for adding long-term value to any style of home. Additionally, installing our ENERGY STAR® certified windows and doors can shrink energy bills—and carbon footprints—by an average of 12% nationwide compared to non-certified products.*
- HASSLE-FREE PROCESS. Renewal by Andersen of Alaska eliminates the need to work with multiple companies to replace your windows or doors. We are responsible for all aspects of your window replacement and installation project.
- UNRIVALED BEAUTY. We carry an incredible array of window and door products with endless customization options. We offer many colors, styles, hardware, and grilles to ensure your replacements fit the unique needs and vision of your home.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY. Renewal by Andersen windows are ENERGY STAR® qualified for meeting strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Department of Energy. The combination of our exclusive Fibrex® material, High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, and expert installation means your windows have excellent NFRC ratings.
Advocates for Sustainability
We recognize the fact that heating and cooling account for close to half of an average U.S. household’s energy use. Apart from it being a significant expense, excessive gas and electricity consumption contributes to climate change.
As a company, we are committed to doing our part to help preserve the planet by promoting smart energy use. We aim to make homes as energy-efficient as possible by manufacturing and installing windows with high energy performance ratings. The right window replacement can go a long way in helping the environment!